TIN or TIN is an Income Tax Registration Certificate. What is tin certificate? The full form of the English word TIN or Bengali word TIN is Taxpayer Identification Number (Taxpayer Identification Number). This is a unique number through which taxpayers in Bangladesh are identified. The TIN certificate basically carries the number of these taxpayers.
In order to make the process of registration as a tax payer easier and faster, the Government of Bangladesh has launched the National Board of Revenue e-TIN registration system.
What is the teen certificate on our topic today? What is e-tin? Rules for making tin certificate? What is the use of tin certificate? etc. have been discussed in detail. Read the article for more details.
What is TIN certificate (Taxpayer Identification Numbers)?
Tin certificate is a special numbered certificate issued by the concerned tax office. Apart from tax payment, tin certificate is required for various purposes.
You can get it through specific application form by visiting the concerned tax office or you can get E-TIN certificate online.
That is, TIN or TIN certificate works like a taxpayer’s identity card. You can get a digital TIN certificate by following a few simple steps in this procedure. Here you will be given a 12 digit TIN number.
Those who have done Teen Certificate earlier or whose Teen Number is less than 12 digits have to get a new Teen Certificate again. Registrant/re-registrant will get new TIN.
That is, they have to accept the 12-digit TIN number of Re-registration. You can create your own teen certificate without anyone’s help if you want.
The rules for making teen certificate online ?
Making TIN or tin certificate is a very easy task. No need to go to any office for this.
The form is available on the National Board of Revenue website. After that, if you fill in the necessary information with mobile number, national identity card, a copy of a recently taken photograph, you can get the e-TIN number at home. Follow the steps below to know the rules for applying for Teen Certificate –
Rules for generating teen certificate online
1. First enter the link https://secure.incometax.gov.bd/TINHome.
2. Clicking on the registration button on the homepage will open the registration form.
3. Enter all the information in the form and click on the registration button. After clicking on the Register button, you will see the text “Welcome to Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN) Registration/Re-Registration” on the screen. If you want to re-registration, click on the re-registration button.
4. Fill the form carefully with basic information.
5. A code will be sent instantly to your mobile number provided in the form. Enter the code sent to the phone in the dialog box that appears on the screen.
6. If everything is fine, tick the check box at the very bottom of Final preview. On completion of all the process you will get a certificate containing TIN.
In case of registered and unregistered firms with the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms (RJSC), including any limited company—
What is tin certificate? In the article, replace your own name with your company name as described above. Select the type of organization and use the registration number in RJSC.
Check for the last time whether the information you have given in the form is correct in the final preview.
If everything is fine, tick the check box at the very bottom of Final preview. After all the process is completed the applicant company/firm will get the certificate containing the new TIN.
Rules for cancellation of tin certificate
If you want to cancel the teen certificate then you have to go to the Upazila tax office and apply for cancellation of your teen certificate.
Because the teen certificate can be generated online but you have to go to the office to cancel it. Photocopy of your National Identity Card/Birth Certificate, your Income Tax Registration.