A good presentation is all about data and story – Forbes.
Think of the last time you made a presentation in college or school. Did you remember all the points? Did the data or any fact surprise or created any emotion within you? Maybe yes, but most of the time, it is no.
More data can kill the mode of the audience, make them bored, weaken your message and even turn off your audience. Every year students in Australia need assignment help Australia to make their presentations.
This is a very important skill which is heavily used in the business & corporations, that is why professor make you learn this skill. In this article, we will discuss some tips which help you make a good presentation.
Seven tips to make an attractive presentation
Well-known psychologist Jerome Bruner once said that humans are likely to remember a fact 22 times more when it has been wrapped in a story. But why? Because stories are memorable. Stories help us to grab the idea very fast. It all happens because it triggers our emotions. Data plus story satisfy your left and right part of the brain. So, what should be the first step? Here it is:
Create a good structure:
When it is about information, break these into three parts. These three parts are: Introduction, Body and Conclusion.
- A Gripping Introduction: In introduction write everything you are going to explain about the topic. And why it is useful for the audience? write about their pain problems. Seek instant assignment help for this.
- Write Some Evidence: The body is the 2nd important part where you talk about your topic in detail. Give facts, data or any statistics. Remember, this should be from relevant sites and journals. Use some quotes if there are any.
- Sun key takeaways: The conclusion is the last part of your assignment. Here do not add any new information. Just discuss what you have been discussing in the introduction and show them how to implement it in practice.
- Do Not Use More Than 10 Slides: Who wants to set down and read all the information you are presenting? No one. That is why you should never put too much information. Instead, learn it. Getting assignment help Australia to know more about it.
Write less information on Each Slide
Never write more than six words on a slide – Seth Godin.
If you write too much information on the presentation slide, the audience will look at your slides, not you, which is not good because it does not create any emotional impact. Follow these steps given below:
- Not write too many words – Famous marketer and author Seth Godin says do not write more than six words per slide” – that is the magical number you should remember. Use only few words and but choose them very carefully. Seek instant assignment help if you have less time to make your presentation.
- Think “bite-size” information – Various research proves that information is retained much better if it is broken into small sizes. According to the video marketing statistics: The state of video marketing in 2021 shows that: Video content is 95% more compelling than the text.
Share only one idea with each slide:
The common mistake is students write more than one point/fact in one slide. This is not a good approach because it might confuse your audience. If you repeat the same mistake, the professor can give you fewer grades. That is why you need assignment help Australia to know its full impact.
Take care of design details:
A good design say many things about your work. Use some tools like Visme or Canva for good images, Unsplash and Pexels etc.
Colour: Use relevant colours from your message point of view. Use one or two but do not use more than two colours in the presentation slide.
Be consistent with your font: Consistent designs make your presentation more professional. Don’t change the font size or upper case or lower case. Stick with the one.
Format for best: If there is any mistake in the end, then format or edit & make it correct. Make sure your text is aligned and looks neat. Seek Assignment help Australia for this.
Polish several times & Review:
Like shoes, to make your presentation shinier, you need to polish it several times. Arrange all your ideas side by side. In starting, you have lot of information; at the end, edit it to six words.
At last, before submitting your work, get some reviews from experts. They will give you a recommendation on it. For this, you can choose instant assignment help.
If you are looking for right help, we suggest you to choose Online Assignment Expert. They have the expertise and vast experience in this field. Due to their lucrative services, many graduates call them the best Assignment Help Australia. They have decades of experience in making professional presentations.