With over a million users, TikTok is gaining massive global engagement. As a brand and business, you can opt to use TikTok to amplify your visibility among the younger generation audience. Though TikTok became an effective lip-syncing platform, it later transformed into an engaging marketing landscape for brands. Many brands also buy TikTok saves to increase their visibility and grow their exposure in no time. If you are a brand that is looking to expand its reach, then you must try using TikTok. TikTok can change your online game. Do you think using TikTok services can uplift your reach? Can I buy 1000 TikTok followers? If you do so, you can strengthen your visibility seamlessly. As a brand, you can maximize your visibility at a rapid pace.
Here, in this article, we have listed some of the statistics that brands need to consider to boost their visibility on TikTok.
- A survey found that the TikTok channel has more than 689 million users worldwide. Millions of individuals use the platform to be entertained because of its authentic material. If you are a brand or company looking to connect with a sizable audience, the TikTok platform is the right setting for you. To increase your visibility and engagement among a large audience, try utilizing the TikTok platform.
- TikTok is accessible in 200 nations. The TikTok platform is expanding its global presence despite being banned. Numerous well-known brands and companies have adopted the TikTok platform to increase their credibility and global presence. You may use TikTok as a global brand to raise your profile and global popularity.
- According to a survey, TikTok is now the ninth most popular social networking site. The platform’s global reach and popularity are expanding. You may use the TikTok platform as a brand to raise your visibility and brand recognition.
- Based on a different survey, TikTok has had 2 billion downloads worldwide. This stat demonstrates the TikTok platform’s enormous global growth, which brands should consider. As a result, brands and companies may use this platform to connect with huge audiences and increase their global awareness.
- According to research, the TikTok app has more than 100 million users in the U.S. This statistic shows how the TikTok channel’s popularity in the United States is rising. Therefore, you can use the TikTok platform to effectively reach your audience if the U.S. is where your brand’s target market is primarily located.
- A study indicates that TikTok is the third most popular search term on the YouTube network. A popular venue for several types of video content is YouTube. If people are looking for TikTok videos on YouTube, it indicates that the app is acquiring enormous popularity worldwide. So, to increase their interaction rate, brands and companies are leveraging the TikTok platform. You can leverage TikViral to get ahead of the curve as a brand.
- Research shows that 62% of TikTok users are between the ages of 10 and 29. In addition, 7.1% of users are above 50, according to another research. This stat demonstrates how easily you can reach your younger target demographic using the TikTok channel.
- Based on another study, users watch the TikTok channel for more than 52 minutes daily. This statistic demonstrates how highly engaging the TikTok platform is for users. Many brands use the TikTok channel to broaden their worldwide reach and improve engagement rates. As a result, brands and companies can try out the TikTok platform to increase customer engagement.
- According to a poll, 90% of users visit the TikTok website more than once. This statistic shows that the TikTok channel’s engagement is significantly increasing worldwide. You may use TikTok as a business to enhance engagement without any hassle. Utilize the TikTok platform to grow your global engagement rate.
- Based on a study, 71% of TikTok users claim that compared to other apps they use, the app has a greater impact on their lives and 79% claim that it motivates them to try new things in the real world. In addition to that, try using TikViral to outperform your competitors.
As a result, it is reasonable to claim that TikTok is accomplishing far more than simply taking the place of Vine or other comparable social media apps. The site offers a distinct function from YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat, even if TikTok may compete with the major companies in the industry. For example, a platform primarily targeted at content producers is called TikTok. In addition, one of the many things that give TikTok an edge over rival apps is how simple it is for anyone to start creating content.
These TikTok statistics show that TikTok might be the social media site to pay special attention to in the future. It’s a terrific platform for businesses to interact with younger customers and try out entertaining, real-world video material. So, considering how TikTok might fit into your social media plan for this year is worthwhile.
Read more interesting articles at supremetarget