Considering the shortage and unavailability the world faced for toilet paper during the pandemic of Covid-19, it will be a sound decision that we find other alternatives to what is not a basic necessity of life.
Toilet papers are given a lot more importance than they should. However, it is what most cultures use as their primary way to clean themselves after having a visit to the washroom. Toilet papers can easily be replaceable by water faucets and bidets for a cleaner and more hygienic outcome.
After facing the toilet paper crisis, many people have moved forward and diverted their interest in using bidet converter kits. What it does and how it is used is shared for our readers in this article. Head over to know more details if you are also interested in installing a bidet converter kit in your washroom.
What is Bidet?
A bidet is a type of sink which is used to wash private genital parts after using the toilet. According to most users of this somewhat different toilet fitting, using a bidet makes you feel fresher and cleaner than using toilet paper. Others claim that it is a more convenient option for new moms and those suffering from irritable bowel syndrome.
Besides providing convenience, bidet also poses some health benefits as using toilet paper to clean yourself does not do a 100% cleaning job. On the other hand, the pressure washing system of bidet uses water streams which effectively and thoroughly cleans the genital area after using the toilet which does not leave any residue or germ over the surface.
The use of bidets is also recommended for people recovering from hemorrhoid or rectal surgery. The warm cleanse of bidet will help keep the private area clean and help recover the wounds more quickly.
What is a Bidet Converter Kit?
Bidet converter kit is an extension that is placed or attached to the regular toilet seat. This converter kit works similarly as a bidet and gives the user a refreshed and clean feel after every use. This is mostly used by people who are trying to shift from being a slave to toilet papers and move on to water cleaning system.
The bidet is the preferred choice for several reasons. It is convenient because you do not have to worry about running out of water or toilet paper. They offer a gentle option for the skin as compared to dry toilet paper. Besides, you can save some bucks by cutting the monthly toilet paper supply as well.
Benefits of Bidet Converter Kit
- Bidet converter kits are cost efficient and you don’t have to go running to buy some toilet paper after installing them to your toilet seat.
- You probably would have less issues with the plumbing as less toilet paper is used, so there is less chance of it getting clogged in the pipes.
- Bidets are environmental-friendly. A simple roll of tissue paper requires 1.5 pounds of wood which is obtained by cutting trees. However, using a bidet will help you from wasting paper for the betterment of the planet.
- Using bidets is a more gentle and comfortable option than using toilet papers. Toilet paper can cause anal fissures and cause you discomfort. While using bidets will help you feel refreshed and thoroughly clean after using the toilet.
Pros and Cons of Bidet Converter Kit
- Bidets are convenient to use
- Saves you a lot of money on toilet papers
- Easy to install
- Clean your genitals thoroughly
- Help you recover from hemorrhoids quickly
- Bidets are eco-friendly
- Needs installation
- May increase up your water consumption and bill
- May require an electric outlet near the toilet
Bidet VS Bidet Converter Kit
Bidet is a type of sink which can be installed in the toilet. It requires separate space and is very convenient for those that have larger space in their washroom. However, it is not suitable for public toilets or any toilet with a small space.
The use of a bidet is only to wash off after using the toilet which also seems like a waste of space and fixtures.
On the other hand, bidet converter kits are more convenient as they can be installed on any type of existing toilet seat in the toilet. The converter kit may also require you to install an electrical port near the toilet seat as most bidet converter kits are electrical.
It can be quite convenient to use these kits but most of the bidet converter kits do not have the warm water option which is commonly available in the classic bidet seat.
Using bidet converter seats can be quite convenient. It might save you a lot of money on toilet papers and help you feel thoroughly cleansed and refreshed after using the bidet.
Read more interesting articles at Supreme Target