If you have recently bought an Android TV, with a lot of confidence that you can install and setup the device without much difficulty and are now facing a list of things that are confusing you, don’t worry we have got you covered in this article with easy Androidtv Com Setup.
Functions of an Android Tv is a lot different than that of an Android smartphone. If you learn to set up an Android TV device then it is probable that you can deal with all types of variants. The only small difference between Android Tv devices is the Google TV interface. Some of the new versions are equipped with Google Tv interface while others may not have this function. However, it is not a very big difference and you will get a detailed guide to setup the Android TV with both the options.
Where to Get Started With Androidtv Com Setup?
Before starting your Androidtv Com Setup, it is better that you take care of some of the basic things like:
- A stable Wi-Fi connection
- A Google account
- Google Home app on your android mobile device
Apart from this, if your device does not have built-in Android Tv then you may also need:
- An external Android TV device
- Another Tv or monitor with HDMI port and HDCP support
- HDMI cable that usually come with the TV
Once you are ready with these things, it is now time for you to set up your Android Tv. You can follow the steps here or you can also visit Androidtv. Com/Setup and get the most basic instructions from there.
Initial Androidtv.Com Setup
Initial steps to set up your Android tv is to pair it with the remote that comes with the Tv. To pair up the remote, you need to follow these steps:
- Turn on the Tv
- Follow the instructions on the screen to proceed further
- An option to select the remote will appear on the screen, click on it
- Now your remote is successfully connected to the TV
Read also: Cat Trap Game – Get Complete Info Here!
Setting Up An Android TV
When you have turned the TV on and paired up the remote with it, next you will see the option asking you to connect the Tv with Android mobile device or any other android device. You can choose to connect the TV with your mobile device or you can skip this step if you want to do all the settings with the TV remote.
- Setting Up Android TV with Android Mobile Device
- Turn on your Android tv
- Select on the Yes option with your remote where the setup is asking you “Quickly Set Up Your TV with Your Android Phone?”
- Open the Google app on your Android mobile device
- Click on the option “set up my device”
- Follow the instructions given on your mobile app
- Fill the required information
- You will shortly receive a code on your phone
- Enter the code on you Android TV
- Enter the name for your Android tv on your mobile app
- Follow some further instructions to complete the setup
- Setting Up Android TV with a remote
- Turn on your Android Tv
- Skip the option when you are prompted with the question to connect with the mobile device
- Make sure the device is connected to internet
- Sign in onto your Google account and select the option “Use your remote”
- Follow the simple instruction on the screen
- Shortly your Android tv will be connected to your Google account and will be able to enjoy your new TV
- Setting Up Android TV with a Computer
- Turn on your Android TV
- Skip the option of using your Android mobile device to setup the TV
- Make sure that your Android tv is connected to the same internet connection as your computer
- Open your browser on the computer and go to the link androidtv. com/setup
- Select the “Sign in” option
- Proceed to fill all information through your computer
- Follow the instructions
- Your Google account will shortly be connected to your Android Tv
- You can proceed to use you Android Tv
Connecting Google Assistant to an Android TV
Most of the Android TV devices are included with a dedicated Google Assistant button on the remote control. You can use it to perform voice search or navigate within the content manually. To interact with the Google assistant, you can just press the button and say “OK Google” or “Hey Google” to the microphone on the remote control.
Using the Google assistant, you can get all types of facilities that are just a few seconds away from your voice command. Assistants can help you find games and TV shows, turn up and down the volume, and turn off your TV.
Connecting Chromecast to an Android TV
You can make the most of your Android Tv by connecting it with more devices and gadgets. By using Chromecast, you can cast all kinds of content from your Android smartphone, tablet or computer to your TV. It will provide you with a bigger and better experience. One thing to make sure before trying to connect your Android tv with Chromecast is to look that your device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then follow these steps:
- Open the app on your mobile device or computer that you want to cast from
- Tap on the cast icon on the app
- Select the name of your Android tv
- Wait for the Cast icon to change its color, which means that the device has established a connection
- Your device will shortly be connected to the TV
- Now you can enjoy all types of contents on the bigger screen without any difficulty
AndroidTV com setup is quite easy and most of the people are capable of doing it without much difficulty. However, with our detailed guide on setting up an Android TV, it will be a piece of cake.
Hopefully this guide has helped our readers and shown them the correct way so that they can enjoy using their new Android tv device.
Read more interesting articles at Supreme Target